Physical Therapy Services
P.T. Northwest provides comprehensive rehabilitation programs to meet the needs of all injured people. We take a very individualistic approach to rehabilitation, by working closely with physicians, industry, coaches and families to ensure optimal outcomes and success.
Our goal is to offer the patient the best physical therapy, massage therapy, and industrial services available with an emphasis on wellness and prevention.
- Acute Therapy Services - Prompt appointments are available for acute therapy care of musculoskeletal injuries.
- Spine Program - Comprehensive spine program for acute and chronic problems, with the goal of achieving the highest level of function possible.
- Sports Medicine - Outreach program, and treatment of sports injuries for our youth and adults.
- Post-op Rehabilitation - Excellent post-operative programs following orthopedic and neurosurgical procedures.
- Industrial Medicine - We have extensive Industrial programs such as: on site services, ergonomics, work hardening, baseline testing, job analysis, and physical capacity evaluations.
- Pediatrics - Pediatric physical therapy for orthopedic, sports, and neurological complications.
- Geriatrics - Treatment programs specifically designed with variations for geriatric considerations.
- Sacroiliac Dysfunction - Specialized training and techniques for individuals with SI alignment and hypermobility complications.
- Wellness and Prevention - Community and industrial prevention and wellness programs with a focus on health maintenance and injury prevention.